Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Black Mirror


The black mirror is a tool used in the art scrying. In order to scry, you must relax the muscles in your eyes, and enter a trance state. Start by letting random images well up in the medium, and build up to using ritual readings for answers to specific questions. The trick is to let the images appear in the medium by gazing steadily onto it without concentrating to intently. This type of divinatory technique will help you to develop your intuitive faculties, and is a key element in such talents such as aura reading and psychometry.
Black mirrors can be purchased from most occult supply stores, or you can make your own. To construct a Black mirror, you will need a piece of glass with a concave surface. A clock glass (the glass disk that protects the face of a clock) works best and can be easily obtained. Clean the glass thoroughly, and paint the convex side of the glass black with a flat black spray paint. Give it several coats, letting it dry completely between coats. Once it’s dry, the concave side of the glass will be a shiny black mirror.

2 comments:

  1. I heard a black mirror was a satanic mirror that changes your appearance ,that's why I looked this up and I found this site.if there is more info about the black mirror that has to do with my search I would really like to know excectly .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard a black mirror was a satanic mirror that changes your appearance ,that's why I looked this up and I found this site.if there is more info about the black mirror that has to do with my search I would really like to know excectly .

    ReplyDelete